Rafters Bed & Breakfast (B&b) in Kippford ... Where Memories are Made
Please note that this website in the process of being updated. Awaiting new photos of property and rooms following move to recently completed self build.
Rafters is a beautifully appointed recently built bed and breakfast located in Kippford, a very scenic and unspoilt coastal and sailing village in the heart of Dumfries & Galloway. It replaces our previous venture in Kippford & the Highlands. Enjoying spectacular views over coast and countryside, Rafters is the perfect retreat for a weekend getaway or a longer break in this beautiful part of South West Scotland. It can provide an ideal haven to break a journey when travelling further north or indeed south being approximately 40 miles from Gretna Green. We pride ourselves on providing a first class personal service whilst successfully combining the comforts of a well equipped home and B&B and look forward to welcoming you to Rafters and to Kippford.
Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to cater for children of 14 years or younger owing to the layout of the property. Nor can we accommodate pets.
Stay at Rafters and enjoy ...
- Luxury bed and breakfast accommodation
- Superb hospitality
- Continental Breakfast
- Wireless internet
- Private car parking
- Spectacular countryside and coastal scenery and walks
- Peace and tranquility
- Nearby beaches
- The Craigieknowes Golf Club in Kippford village and numerous other courses closeby including the Championship Links course at Southerness
- World Class mountain biking is available on 2 of the 7stanes trails at nearby Dalbeattie and Mabie Forest
- Sailing, racing and training is available at The Solway Yacht Club, Kippford
- Some of the historic local towns and idyllic villages such as New Abbey, Dumfries, Dalbeattie, Castle Douglas and Kirkcudbright.